Sunday, February 3, 2008

Parker's Boat Yard Today

Went down to Parker's Boat Yard in Red Brook Harbor today. I absolutely love this location. Kevin Clymer's Will and my Thomas were playing together there and Kevin was building a new seat for his Donzi. It was a very beautiful day today so we went for a walk all along the edges of the harbor and outward. Both Kingman's and Parker's have their boats all winterized and out of the water so it is really interesting to look at this area without all the sailboats. At one point a sailor did sail through and I imagined that he really enjoyed sailing his 30 ish foot boat around this area with all this room and no other traffic to speak of.

My intentions for this blog are to not only tell stories and keep you in touch with what my family and I are doing currently, but to fill you in on other events that are memorable in my life as well. I am sure, like in a lot of blogs that I will write a lot now and at the beginning and not a lot later, but only time will tell.

No comments: