Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fall is Here

There is always a few things in every season that marks the true beginning of it. A couple weeks ago Christine made her chili and the Patriots began their season. If that wasn't enough I went to Parker's and the big bluefish have invaded. Coincidentally, the big blues also mark the beginning of spring. Anyway, only about a month of spotty fishing left. I am sure that the canal will be hot, but I still just can't get into fishing that place on a regular basis. The guys that have success there are borderline psycho. More power to them, I just can't bring myself to rig up a bike and deal with theft and muggings etc. I will stick to Parker's, my bluefish and the occasional bass that show up this fall. If mother nature is so kind as to give me one more nice day I will be pumped to take advantage of it and get out a couple more times to the Elizabeths.

1 comment:

MO Bob said...

We used to go to Hyannis Harbor and East Bay this time of year. The fish usually went right b us at East Bay and were caught on the inner hook off Samson's Island. Maybe to fish the canal you need a conceal & carry permit. Wish I had one, me and Barney Fife. I used to fish the canal, does that make me psycho?