Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sorry for the long time inbetween posts

Not sure why I stopped posting, it is a good way for me to relax and get some things off my chest.

Work - With my new job as Music Curriculum Coordinator in Falmouth it has been very challenging to balance my two responsibilities. Unfortunately every time I have a concert coming up is when my job gets really stressful. There are always administrative type duties that also come up at the same time that I am trying to get my 160 students ready to perform. In the past I could just focus on the concert, but those days are gone I guess. Hopefully this will get easier as the years progress, I think it will.

Family - The wife and kids are great. The kids are growing like weeds and are about ready to embark on the craziness of spring sports. Christine and I ran a 10K a week and a half ago which was great.

Fishing - I am looking forward to a great fishing season and I am hoping that the boat cooperates this year. Losing 6 weeks last year really sucked. I am hoping to get out on the tuna grounds a little bit more this year and have bought a rod that will help me get a fish to the boat. I am going to use a gift certificate I got for Christmas to get a new reel that will go on this rod to make a killer combo. Boating my first tuna is high on my list this summer. Gas prices being so high will be the only downer targeting tuna.

No comments: