Wednesday, June 24, 2009

C'mon tomorrow!!


Haven't been fishing a bunch, but just a little here and there. I haven't caught a fish in a while now and it feels a little uncomfortable. The weather has been absolutely disgusting!! A three day Nor'easter was not exactly jiving with the beginning of my summer vacation.

Father's Day - Christine was not feeling well and she said go get a new rod at Red Top. Admittedly, I went a little over board, but what I ended up with is so awesome. I got a Tsunami Trophy 10' rod just like the other one I got but longer. This time I got a really good reel too. This is the best reel I have ever had. A Daiwa Emblem Pro 5500. A hard core surf casting reel.

Tomorrow I am planning on leaving around 4am or so to go out and fish along the Elizabeths. I always look forward to fishing around here and I hope that the fog is not too bad so that I can get there safely.

Here is a pic of my new reel.

No comments: