Friday, January 8, 2010

The End is Near

I am so close I can taste it. I added the grout which came out great. I also patched some holes plus a part around the new ceiling fan/light where some of the cutout was showing. Yesterday I put in base boards. This was my first time doing this and I look forward to a second chance sometime because I messed up a little, but thankfully it will be blocked by the toilet and the vanity. The corners were my issue, but I know my mistake. Today after school I am going to sand the walls and caulk around the tub. When the caulk is dry and the dust is settled I am going to paint the base boards and then the walls. I should be able to come pretty close by the end of tonight I think. Tomorrow I will install the vanity and the toilet and put up some fixtures and the job will be done except for the new door. Going to have to wait on that.

No comments: