Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Or so I thought

Well after putting in the toilet I noticed it is leaking a little from the bottom. Long story short, after searching high and low for a flange that would fit around my existing PVC pipe I found a replacement that would fit into it and still allow me to drill the flange into the floor. No leaks between last night and this morning so it is looking good. The other problem I had was that when installing the vanity I needed to take out the top drawer in order to fit the plumbing. Christine and I both decided to just leave the top drawer as a false door. I managed to break off a screw in the door and make it look really crappy. Decided to bite the bullet and order another door front from the company and they are sending me one for free!! Not quite sure I can figure that one out, but who am I to argue that.

Couple small things on my list today. Put up the mirror, paint the patch on the ceiling I made and the small baseboard that I fixed yesterday. If I have time I will attempt to get the sink running. I have a feeling that might be problematic. Through trial and error I am pretty sure I can get that one done though.

No comments: