Friday, March 7, 2008

Fishing Trip?


A couple months ago I had Christine read this great article in On the Water about family fishing and young kids reeling in large fish etc. She thought it was really cool and thought that we should charter a trip. Who am I to vote against that! So, I tried getting in touch with the actual Capt. that wrote the article, but was unsuccessful. When talking to Gene Bourque he suggested Capt. Dave Peros who is one of the more popular fisherman around the Western part of Cape Cod. I went to his website and his prices are great for the family trips. Less than $200 for 4 hours. I hope that Christine is still interested because I just emailed him and I am trying to set something up. I'm psyched. This way Christine can get a fishing/casting lesson from a pro and not have to learn from me before the upcoming season starts. Wish me luck!!

No comments: