Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Music month - I'm a Fatty

This month is music in our schools month and it is always a little hectic. Our huge All Band night concert is on March 12. I was unable to rehearse the 6th grade band last week because of Thomas' diabetes appointment. Plus, the jazz band has not practiced for three weeks because of my Celtics game, vacation and the high school IAJE festival. The 5th grade band sounded outstanding last week and I have one more practice with them this afternoon. I will also practice with the Jazz Band after school today and I am sure that they will do well too. I will have the 6th grade band tomorrow and look forward to getting any kinks out before our big concert.

I am starting to come to the realization that I am absolutely 100% addicted to eating. I am physically incapable of not eating like a horse. Everytime I try and eat less, or eat correctly, or do exsercise there is always something that comes up and I do not follow through. I really hope that I can figure this out. I am sick of being fat. The other thing is I am pretty sure that I am developing sleep apnea along with some severe snoring. When I have a little congestion it gets even worse. I feel so bad for Christine. Somehow I need to find a way to lose some weight in a way that I know I can keep it off.

No comments: