Wednesday, February 11, 2009

23, Time For a Change

Only lost one pound this past week. Not that happy with that, but considering I really do not have any physical activity whatsoever I really should not complain. I recall last time that I did the Atkins diet I hit a couple walls and this must be the first. Although last time I did it I started around the weight I am at now. Gulp!! The one major difference is that in my current job I have my own room that is not separate from my office. When i have down time here at Morse Pond I do not have 9 billion things to do like I did at the High School job either so often times I am just sitting at my computer. So, it is time to start getting active. Also, I think that I have the mental capacity to switch to a Weight Watchers type approach and I am going to start today. No matter what diet I am doing I am going to have to put in some time on a physical activity. This way I can eat what want and just eat less of it. I am still going to avoid the large carb items though. Pizza, bread, bagels. We will see how it goes.

No comments: