Friday, February 13, 2009

Another 4 lbs.

Down 27 lbs. total now. Pretty psyched. Been eating a few carbs lately too, but in moderation. Last night was a pig out type of night, but it did not even come close to what I would have considered a pig out in the past. I had about 4 or 5 pieces of buffalo chicken, 2 pieces of regular chicken, one slice of small cheese pizza and some salad. I was quite surprised that when I weighed myself this morning I was down 5 lbs. from last weigh in in which I was up almost a pound.

Here comes the challenge. Going away for vacation. I know I can do it and I am going to work very hard at it. If I come back having not lost or gained i would be very satisfied with that, but to be honest I think I can still lose more. Maybe I am being unrealistic. We'll see.

No comments: