Monday, February 23, 2009

Great time

Had a great time in Columbia, MO with my dad. Saw some really neat museums and the Gateway Arch.

I was able to maintain my current weight while eating out a good amount. I ran close to 5 miles during the course of the week and I have continued since being home running over a mile yesterday. So far I have been able to keep my portions under control while avoiding the foods / desserts that I know have way too many calories / carbs. I am curious as to what my weight will look like at the end of this week while eating normal food, but less of it. Last week was still a plus for me because of all the eating out we did, but by not gaining and eating out for at least one meal (usually 2) I consider that a triumph in portion control.

While we were there I was almost able to cross off one of my items on my "Before I Die" list. More on that later.

No comments: