Friday, May 22, 2009

A little better

I went running this morning with a purpose. Needed to redeem myself for not doing that well on Wednesday. I was challenging myself in terms of speed. I was able to run my 1.5 (really 1.4, but who's counting) mile run in 12:45 which comes out to exactly and 8 minute and 30 second mile. I am pretty happy with that. It is incredible how much different one minute can feel. I was really sucking wind by the end, but I was able to push through it. Felt good.

The boat is ready at Edwards. The front fishbox had a crack and they have replaced it under warrantee. I tell you, I am nervous for when the boat is no longer under warrantee, I just can't believe how much stuff comes up. BOAT, Bust Out Another Thousand is not exactly the pneumonic that I want us to aspire to. Hopefully this weekend will allow for some family boating and some fishing.

No comments: