Wednesday, May 20, 2009

"That's Overweight"

Never thought I would be happy to hear those words, but this morning when I weighed in on the Wii Fit this is what it told me. For the passed 4 and a half months it has been telling me, "That's obese." Now I know that I was overweight and at one point obese, but for the passed couple months I think "obese" is stretching it. However, today, "That's overweight" was also accompanied by me reaching 50 lbs. lost since the beginning of January. If I am able to reach 70 lbs. I will be at my college weight.

During MCAS testing at school my schedule gets all messed up. So, on Surf Talk I have had a little more time to browse the forums I normally do not look at much. There is a cooking forum and although it is mainly geared towards cooking fish there are many other recipes. I happened to have a good amount of chicken so for two days in a row I cooked these nice chicken meals at home. Always nice to be able to make a tasty meal and not break the bank. Hoping to stay on a cooking kick, should save money and be healthier too.

Went fishing around 8 last night again at Parker's. A little bit windy. A good amount of bait was present, but I was only able to raise one little dink and even at that I was unable to get him to the dock.

No comments: